Day 01 : Leh
Welcome to Leh Airport, Pickup from Leh Airport and driver will drop to the Hotel. Full Day Rest in Hotel for acclimatization. Overnight stay.
Day 02 : Leh Sightseeing (Shyam Valley ) Full Day Sightseeing
After breakfast Visit to Shyam Valley Sightseeing, First Visit to Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Shahib, Magnetic Hill, after drive to Sangam Area
(Confluence of the Indus and Zanskar Rivers) After Sightseeing Back to Leh Market, and visit to Shanti Stupa & Leh Market, after sightseeing drop to the Hotel.
Day 03 : Leh - Khardungla Pass - Nubra Valley ( Diskit Monastery & Hunder Village) (Approx 4 - 5 hrs one way)
After breakfast check out hotel and drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass the highest motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft.
After Khardungla lunch on the way, after drive to Diskit Monastery, This is oldest and largest Buddhist monastery in Diskit and Lord Buddha Statue Called Maitreya Buddha Statue
after diskit driver will drive to Hunder Village - you can also enjoy a ride on double humped camel on the Sand Dunes.
After Camel Ride visit to Hunder Village, Check in Hotel / Camps Overnight stay.
Day 04 : Hunder - Turtuk - Hunder (2 - 3 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Turtuk Village, This is Last Village of Ladakh (which is first time opened for the tourist in 2010) which is a place Annexed by India only after the 1971 war, the village of Turtuk is one of the only Balti villages in India and lies right next to the LOC.
Turtuk the village beautiful valley, part of Shyok Valley a old royal house to see in village. After Village drive to Thang 0 Point Sightseeing, after Evening back to Hunder, Check in Hotel/ Camp Overnight stay.
Day 05 : Hunder - Pangong Lake via Shayok River Crose (Approx 5 hrs one way )
After breakfast Check out Hotel / Camp and drive to pangong lake via Crosse the Shyok River one the way Tangse Villige
Enjoy and photo shoot near Pangong Lake , Pangong Lake is highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Full Day Enjoy
Overnight stay in Camp / Cottages.
Day 06 : Pangong Lake - Leh Back via Changla Pass (Approx 6 hrs)
After Breakfast check out Camp and drive back to Leh via Chang-la Pass, third highest motor able road in the world.
On the way Visit Thiksay Monastery, Shey Monastery, 3 Idito School, after visit to Sindhu Darshan, After Sightseeing driver will drop to the Leh Main Market or Hotel.
Day 07 : Leh Airport Transfer
Early Morning After breakfast check out hotel and transfer to the airport and fly back to your destination.
- Assisted arrival / departure transfers in Leh.
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis at all destinations.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner at above listed hotels.
- Inner Line Permit.
- Transportation use : - Crysta / Innova / Scorpio / Xylo and Tempo Traveler (All Non AC).
- Driver Allowances, & All Parking Charge.
- All Taxes Includes and parking and all.
- Airfare to and from Leh.
- Any Lunch, Mineral Water,
- Camel Ride in Hunder.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Monastery entrance fees, camera fee, and monument guide services
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head“Cost Inclusion”.
- Adventure activity like Rafting, Camel Safari, Mountain Biking, Motor Biking etc.
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation, Road blockage or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Oxygen Cylender ( nubra & Pangong)
- 5 % GST FOR ONLINE TRANSFER PAYMENT
Note : Transportation Sitting Capacities : -
Crysta, Innova (5 Passangers + Driver) | Scarpio , Safari & Xilor ( 6 Passangers + Driver) | Tempo Traveller (12 Passangers + Driver)
Supplementary Other Charges:
- Air condition in vehicle Rs 9 per Kms
- Cultural Program Rs. 11,000 per program (Approx. 60 – 70 Mins) at respective hotel in Leh.
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 3000/- Per Day.
- Oxygen Cylinder INR 800 per day (Ex Leh, charges will be calculated from Leh onwards)
- River Rafting Charges (Transfers by sharing vehicle + Lunch + Rafting INR 1000 – 2500 approx.)
- For A/C Vehicle in Ladakh region, it will be calculated as per tour plan.
- 30% Required at the time of booking.
- 30 % Transfer payment before 20 Days Trip
- 40% Cash / Transfer Pay in Leh during the trip.
- + 5 % GST Charge.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April to 10th Oct.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle Provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstances.
- Extra charges applicable if any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any
factors beyond our control.
Cancellation Policy for Tour Package
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled between 30 – 20 Days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled between 19 – 10 Days before the tour.
- No refund will be made if cancelled 10 days before the tour.